The Meridian Real Estate Group is currently seeking to add a Residential Agent.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Who Are We?
To understand The Meridian Real Estate Group and who we are, you must first understand the meaning behind the word ‘Meridian’ and why we chose it. The word ‘Meridian’ can be defined as a point or period of highest development, greatest prosperity, splendor, success, or the like. This is exactly our vision for our client’s futures. The Meridian Real Estate Group is driven by a deep desire to help our client’s build wealth through real estate to such a degree that they are able to leave a legacy to their families and loved ones.
To best serve the needs of our diverse and ever-growing clientele list, The Meridian Real Estate Group has developed both a residential and commercial real estate division.
Our past and present clients include professional athletes, celebrities, retail developers, home builders, large and small business owners, military veterans, senior citizens, first-time homeowners and investors.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Residential Agent is sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing.
He/She is responsive and assertive, able to build rapport and trust quickly. This individual has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Residential Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending personal and business courses, gaining certifications and practicing scripts.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Work team listing and buyer leads from initial call to close
- Prospect for new listing and buyer leads
- Work personal sphere for listing and buyer leads
- Hold Open Houses on Sunday afternoons on a regular basis
- Circle prospect listings
- Door knock on Saturday the day before Open Houses
- Be ready, willing and able to call on FSBOs when the opportunity presents itself
- Call a very narrow list of expired listings
- Enter all correspondences with clients and prospects into CRM
- Create and refine property searches for buyers as needed
- Oversee negotiations, for all contracts
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Market the home as appropriate
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Knowledge, Skills and Traits Needed
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of real estate sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of customer service or management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Calm under pressure
- Competent computer skills
Time to Apply
If you feel you fit these criteria and are eager to be a part of a growing team with a focus on building legacies for not only clients but also for you and your own family, apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume.