Established In 1975, Chris Curles and Associates has served clients with the highest level of professional care for more than 30 years. I am Chris Curles, the president, owner and a certified inspector.
At present, the state of Georgia does not regulate, govern or mandate policy regarding the home inspection industry. Any education and or affiliations are strictly voluntary. Throughout my career I have attended continuing education courses to stay current with every aspect of the home inspection business, setting my professional standards far above what is required. I have also been affiliated with the Georgia Association of Home Inspectors since it’s inception in 1988 and the American Society of Home Inspectors for more than 15 years. The standards set by these two organizations are the strongest in the country. Also, I invite you to visit my Credentials Page on this website for other industry associations with which I am active.
Over the past 20 years we have proudly worked with the community through workshops and seminars for first time home buyers in their pursuit of their first home. We have participated with Habitat for Humanity® International in the construction of new homes in the Atlanta area. Our radio program on WAOK and V103 has helped many home buyers understand the home buying process.
My clients benefit from:
* Knowledge and experience gained over 30+ years
* State-of-the-art computer software
* Latest technology in all areas of the inspection process
* Continuous Radon monitors that are calibrated annually to the standards set by the EPA
* Photographs throughout the inspection reports that highlight problem areas along with positive conditions of the inspected property
* Infrared Thermal Imaging, the latest technology detecting heat loss, air infiltration, and moisture intrusion, and doing it with an accuracy that was impossible until now.
I hope to be your inspector. I have the education, equipment, and more importantly, the Customer Service attitude to protect your investment.
Phone: (404) 797-4123
Email: [email protected]